Thursday, September 23, 2010

blog 2 Present 9/23

As a senior, I am really starting to see how lucky I have been in growing up in such a great and caring environment.  Today, things could not be much better for me.  I have an amazing and healthy family who always looks after one and other and always will go out of their way to make each other happy.   I have a great group of friends who I know I can always count on.  One thing that happens as you get older is that you really begin to see who your true friends are and who you can rely on.  Since my freshman year, I have slowly been able to see what a good friend means and which of my friends have these qualities.   As sports go, football could not be much better for me.  I have always loved this time of the year and always have loved knowing that every Friday night, I will be spending my evening under the lights.  Another thing that I love about football in particular is how everyone in the community seems to gather around you and support you.  Every year as we have gotten deeper into the season, I have always been able to notice how you start to see more blue and gold throughout town and more“Go Bulldogs” signs hung throughout.  Being only 16 and 17 years old, it gives almost a sense of pride and accomplishment that you are doing something right and making a difference throughout the community.  This just shows how lucky I am to have lived my entire life in such a wonderful town.  I could not be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment