Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog 3 Seasons


My favorite season has to be either summer or fall.  I love summer because the weather is always gorgeous and I always have time to relax.  Most mornings, I would usually get a lift early and be back home before 9am.  I usually would relax for a bit and then either head to work or if I didn’t have to work, I’d go hang by the pool.  At nights, I would always either be out with my friends or spending quality time with my family.  Summer is always just a wonderful time for me and it always allows me to relax and get myself geared up for another year.  I also enjoy the fall season because it is always a fun time of the year for me.  For starters, it is always just at the beginning of school and you get to be back with all your fellow students you may not have seen over the summer.  Also, fall always involves football season which is a time of the year I’m just obsessed about.  Homecoming and Halloween are always during the fall and I just love the feeling you get from the leaves and the air this time of the year.  Plus, Christmas and Thanksgiving are just around the corner and it just puts in me a good mood.  Overall, I feel that these two seasons are my favorite times of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I agree i love the fall! Halloween has to be my favorite holiday of all time. :]

    ReplyDelete