Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog 3 interview

In my interview with Caitlin Whelchel, I was able to learn a little bit more about her. The first question I asked her was how she liked high school. She responded by saying that high school was pretty cool but she is scared about fast it is going by and how it is almost over. I can relate with her on this because I am in shock that at this time next year, I will be done with high school and in college. The next question I asked her was if she was involved in any extracurricular activities. She said that she was planning on being a part of the high school play this year as long as her schedule allowed it. After that, I asked her what her plans were after high school was over. She wasn’t quite sure yet because it depended on whether or not she decided on going to Colorado for college or staying in New York for college. Following this, I proceeded to ask her what she planned on doing for the rest of her life involving the work field. She hopes to find a job as being a director or a cook one day. The last question I asked her was what sorts of activities she enjoyed. She said that she enjoys singing and making art work and that her favorite types of music were alternative and screamo. I really enjoyed the opportunity to interview Caitlin and enjoyed learning more about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment