Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wolf Pack

I was a one man wolf pack. I stood on top of the mountain and glanced out into the horizon, thinking to myself if I had any brother wolfs who were feeling the same things I was. I felt cold and lost and was in need of my fellow wolfs. I thought to myself about where I wanted to head on my journey. I debated about whether or not I should return from where I came from and pick up the life I had left or if I should continue to embark on my journey and see what the rest of the world I had to offer. I stood here for a while and really thought hard about this decision. I was in the Nevada desert and it was quite cold before sun down. I had left my family in search of new opportunities but had started to feel lonely and wanted to return to my home. Knowing that I would let my family down if I returned home, I decided to continue my travel to the land of Las Vegas in hope of finding new members to join my wolf pack. It would be difficult but I knew from that moment on that that is what I must do. I dreamed of my wolf pack and I having a glorious time in the city of Las Vegas and being able to run freely throughout the city with no worries in the world. I imagined us being the best of friends and becoming the best wolf pack in the world. I pictured us being loved by everyone and everyone laughing about the silly adventures that we embarked on. Most of all, I pictured the members of our wolf pack growing up and becoming married and starting families and when we got older we could all return to the city of Las Vegas and relive are best days. I knew that this was what I must do, and I continued my journey to the land of Vegas.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/2010/entries/wallpaper/week-10/#/ngpc-wp-wk-10-14_29515_600x450.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment