Friday, December 3, 2010

ART

Art. I don’t really know what to say when it comes to this topic. Many people throughout the world live for art, while others live without it every day of theirs lives. I myself am one of those people who live without it. Growing up, I never really struck an interest in the subject. I always had a difficult time succeeding in these classes and I believe that was because of the fact that I was just not all that interested in it. For other people though, art is something that they live by. From my experiences, art is a way to express your thoughts and feelings through visually presenting what is in your head and body through drawing and images. Many times in paintings, you see artist drawing about something or painting about something that signifies an important moment in their lives. Other people use art as a way of relaxation and therapy. Some people find an interest in the outdoors and wildlife and decide to take pictures of these incredible sites and publish them so the rest of the world can see this beautiful footage. Other people consider art as creating things such as sculptures and statues. People every day find different ways to create art using different materials and different supplies. Some people consider architecture as a form of art. In this day in age, there has been a new style of design in the creation of buildings. Although I have never been very successful when it comes to creating art, I have always been interested in seeing what other people can create. I enjoy seeing the sorts of statues and sculptures that people have created throughout the world that are located in famous museums. I also enjoy seeing the new extraordinary buildings that people are designing these days. That is my take on what art is.

No comments:

Post a Comment