Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

With 2010 coming to an end, I have a pretty good idea of what I am looking for in 2011. First of all, I would like to finish off my high school career by making the most of it. I want to have fun with my friends and enjoy every minute of it because I know that this is one time in your life that you will never be able to have back. Plus, half these people I have been going to school with for the past twelve years, I may never see again. So I really plan on enjoying my time with them and making as many memories as possible. During this time, I plan on selecting a college that I feel confident with and that I really like. I want to go somewhere that has a good feel to it, and has something to offer me that will help me be successful. I also want to go somewhere that I can play football and contribute to the team. I hope to make the right decision and hopefully figure out where I will be going within the next couple of months. When the summer comes, I plan on spending as much time as my family and friends as possible before it is time for me to leave. I also plan to continue to work out and get in the best shape possible before it is time for football to start. When it comes time for me to leave, I plan on going to college and making the best of it. I hope that I will be able to maintain a high GPA and play well on the field. Not to mention, I hope to have a good social life and keep in close touch with my family and friends. I hope that all goes well and that I will wrap up the year 2011 at home celebrating with my family on break.

No comments:

Post a Comment