Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Vacation

This year, I had an excellent time over the holidays spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. On Christmas Eve, I went shopping in the morning to pick up a few last minute gifts. Then, at three, we headed down to my grandmas and met up with all of my aunts and uncles on my mother’s side. We had a wonderful dinner and then opened our gifts. I got a duffel bag and some clothes and also a video game. It was great to see the smiles on everyone’s faces and it felt great to be with everyone. After this, we stopped at home quickly and then went right over to my uncle’s house on my dad’s side of the family. We got there around seven thirty and spent a couple of hours there. It was nice to see everyone from that side of the family and was nice to catch up with them. Me and my cousins also played hockey in the basement for a little while which has turned into a tradition for us. On Christmas day, we woke up early and opened gifts at our house. Surprisingly, the first gift we walked in to was a new baby puppy. Me and my brother were both shocked to see this. One of my other gifts I got was a laptop. I really needed one of these for college and was glad I finally got one. That night, my mom’s side of the family came over for dinner and we watched the basketball games on TV. For New Years, my parents had their friends over and it was a lot of fun. I also went to my girlfriend’s house later and enjoyed the new year with her and my friends. It was a great vacation and I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment