Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010

In the year 2010, I had many fond memories. It started off in basketball season with our team losing to Lackawanna in the sectionals. We were one game away from making it to Buffalo State and it was a very fun season. I had a great time playing with my friends and winning as many games as we did. Next came baseball season. We had a very successful season in this sport to and I really hope to do the same this season. In March, I was lucky enough to get tickets to the March Madness, NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. I went both days and got to see some of the best men’s basketball teams in the country. This was a thrilling experience and one that I will never forget. In May, I went to my junior prom. I had a great time at prom and was sad when it ended. When the weather got nicer, I played summer baseball with a Lockport team. This was a lot of fun and got me in summer mode. I often spent many of my days at the beach during this time too. Over summer, I would work out every morning and then we go to work in Akron. At work, I would help guys carry and deliver boxes to different stores. This was a very fun job and I had a great time doing it. After work, I would usually go home and hang around with my friends. I also visited a lot of colleges over the summer. I went to Toledo, Bowling Green, New Hampshire, Albany and Holy Cross. In the football, my football season went extremely well. We won the section and were ranked number two in the state. It was a spectacular year and it is one that I’ll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment