Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog 3 Favorite Meal

My best meal ever would have to be the penne pasta at Chef’s restaurant in Buffalo, NY. At this restaurant, they always start you off with a fresh roll of bread and a variety of dipping sauces and an ice cold glass of water. For an appetizer, I ordered a dish of calamari which went well with the home-made bread. The calamari also came with a side of marinara sauce which had a nice kick to it. I also was able to try some of my brother’s garlic toast which was covered with melted mozzarella cheese and left me wishing we had ordered more. For my entrée, I ordered the “Spano Special” which was a penne pasta topped with a delicious red sauce. The sauce itself was extremely sweet and really made the meal. It came in just the perfect size and made me think about whether or not I wanted to order another portion of it. For dessert, I ordered a slice of cheesecake which was covered with cherries and I also ordered one cannoli for the ride home. The dessert was delicious and left me stuffed. I also ordered a coffee which went great with the sweet taste and topped off an extraordinary dinner. This was by far one of the best meals I have ever had and I always look to go back and have it again whenever I get the chance too. Everything I have ever tasted at Chef’s restaurant has been delicious and that is the reason why it is was of my favorite restaurant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment