Friday, October 29, 2010

Ryan Pinkowski

Ryan Pinkowski and I have acquired quite a friendship over these past few years. I have been lucky enough to be in a few of his classes and got to get a taste of the real Ryan Pinkowski. One time in particular, I recall our law class being told to dress up for a mock draft. On the day of the draft, everyone showed up in formal clothing, except for Ryan. Ryan arrived in a white t-shirt and a pair of short-short cutoff jeans and sneakers. The best part about this was, when he was called to the stand as a witness, he walked up there with pride. This was when I got my first dosage of the Ryan Pinkowski experience. The question that I am supposed to be answering in this blog is, “what does Ryan do in his free time?” I had a hard time trying to figure out this question myself. The one thing that I have realized over these few years is that Ryan seems to be and avid music fan. I can recall many instances in our Law class when Mrs. Suita would have to yell at Ryan to get off of websites and to stop listening to music so he could get his work done. Funny enough, I have frequently heard Mr. Currin say the same things to Ryan in our online publishing class. Plus, in this class, I happen to be the editor of his articles and can’t help but notice that a good amount of his articles have been about music. After piecing together these similar instances, I have come to the conclusion that Ryan Pinkowski probably spends his free time dealing with music in some way. Ryan is a good friend of mine and I have a lot of respect for him and all the good things he does for this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment